I am literally in tears as I'm typing this. Infertility is often a lonely world. Where most people really don't understand what you go through both emotionally and physically. I was so thankful that I met a few other girls during one of our blood draws. It has been so helpful to have someone to talk to that is going through the same things and with the same clinic. I pray for them daily. If you are reading this I ask that you pray for them too. I haven't known them long but they are both amazing women. J. R. had a negative outcome for our IVF cycle. C. M. had a positive but has slow rising hcg numbers and was told she may lose one if not both of her twins. Yet despite their own struggles, they both text me today to wish me well at my ultrasound. I am so blessed to have their prayers and support. Infertility is such a long, hard road and it takes a special person to continue to wish others well. so THANK YOU ladies! I will continue to pray for you


0 comments:
Post a Comment