This waiting is driving me crazy!!! I have not felt well the last 2 days & I just want to know if is the progesterone making me feel like this or the twins! Unfortunately, the symptoms are the same for both. I have more stretching/pulling in my abdomen, lower back pain off and on, super tired all the time. Have even been a little nauseous off and on. Still trying to stay positive and do lots of visualizing. But at the same time I am so afraid to get my heart broken. 3 more days! Please grow babies GROW! Many people write that IVF is a roller coaster. And that is so true; so full of ups and downs!
I am also praying for 3 girls I have met recently (C, J, & J) through my doctor's office. They are going through IVF as well & are also anxiously awaiting Friday's beta results. Praying we all get that healthy baby/babies we are dreaming of.
This was the message outside my church about this time last year. I look at it often to help me focus on the positive. Thought it would be a good thought to end with today.....
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment