Sunday, November 6, 2011

Starting stims!

I just gave my first injection of the med that will start to over-stimulate my ovaries to produce eggs.  It went in as easily as my previous injections, but bled a little bit and is a bit more tender than my other shots.  Though this could also be because now I am giving 2 shots a day instead of one.  I will alternate injection sides every day to give each side some time to recoup from being poked!  I have 2 bruises on my stomach from the past 9 days of injections, but thankfully have not experienced any other side effects so far.  I have another sonogram and blood work on Friday to see how my ovaries are responding to this new medication.

Rick & I went to the lake house over the weekend.  Cleaned the carpets (which the place desperately needed!) and painted some trim.  The drive down was so pretty with all of the fall trees.  We did experience some of the trembling from the Oklahoma City earthquake, though we did not know what it was at the time.  I will leave you with a few pictures from the weekend....



2 comments:

Chastity Abbott said...

I'm thinking of you!! Every now and then I log onto here to see if you have any updates.. so exciting to read this journey for I know someday we will be reading about a little one and how he/she is growing.. :)

amy said...

thanks for checking in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...