Today was an amazing day! We had our embryo transfer this afternoon. We had 2 very perfect embryos transferred today. The doctor said they were not just good quality, they were SUPERIOR quality. We got to see the 2 embryos on a monitor before the transfer. I was hoping we would get a picture printout but we did not :( We will find out tomorrow how many embryos made it to the freezing stage. Rick & I kept tearing up. We are just so happy. I am now PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). And I am going to enjoy every minute of it! Now the hardest part of the whole process begins.....the 10 day wait until my beta pregnancy test.
Thanks again for your continued prayers that these little embies will snuggle in for the next 9 months and grow!
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


6 comments:
Sending lots of baby dust your way! Congrats on the transfer!
yay! so exciting!!
Yay!! That is so exciting! You guys are definitely in our thoughts.
How very exciting!!!
It is SO gonna work! Congrats on being PUPO, mama! Now get to visualizing those babies making a nice home in there! XX
Congrats Momma!! SOOO excited for you!! I will continue to pray! Happy holiday to you.
Post a Comment