The lab director called this morning to let me know that we had 2 embryos that made it to the freezing stage! So happy that we have 2 embies for future use if this round does not work or if we just want more children down the road. I am feeling great today. Went to acupuncture this morning now just taking it easy for the rest of the day. Probably won't have much else to report until our pregnancy test.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we will. We have SO MUCH to be thankful for this year:)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


1 comments:
I am so excited for you. What a wonderful blessing. :)
Post a Comment