Sunday, November 27, 2011

5dp5dt

In chat room lingo that means I am 5 days post a 5 day transfer.  I found this website off another blog that I read. It tells you what is supposed to happen each day after transfer.  So today for my baby beans, implantation should be complete.  The cells that will  eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop.  Pretty exciting!  I am trying to stay positive and do lots of visualizing of the embryos implanting and growing.  I feel pretty good though. Feel normal.  No pregnancy signs yet.  I'm tired and hungry but that is nothing new;)
I promised Rick that I would not cheat and take a home pregnancy test.  It is possible that I could get a negative at home but in fact be pregnant. So I am going to wait it out for Friday's beta blood test and enjoy being PUPO with twins for the next 5 days!

1 comments:

Lynsey Kaye said...

Funny you mention the HPT...I asked Rick if you had taken one yet. :)

We are so excited for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...