I could not sleep & was up early as I was anxiously awaiting today's phone call from the lab. Today's report is that 8 of our fertilized eggs are dividing and doing well! On day 2, embryos are expected to be 2-4 cells. Tomorrow they should be 6-8 cells. So today's positive visualization and prayer is that our 8 embryos keep diving to 6-8 cells! My sister & I painted our nails green as green is the color of luck & fertility. Got this idea from another blog I follow:) She is now about half-way through her pregnancy with twins. I pray I am that blessed! :)
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


3 comments:
Great news. I totally need to run out and get some green nail polish!
I pray you are just as blessed, too! The nails look fantastic, by the way.
Reading your post updates me make so excited!!! Praying for you!!
Post a Comment