Welcome November! In approximately 2 weeks I will have my egg retrieval! Not much new to report. Have been doing my first set of shots for a few days now. No side effects. The big test will be to see how I feel next week when I start my 2nd set of shots. The shot I start on Sunday night is the one that will actually stimulate my ovaries to produce more eggs in preparation for egg retrieval. I go in on Friday for a baseline sonogram & bloodwork to make sure things look as they should and that I'm ready to begin my 2nd round of injections. Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! My girls dressed up & helped me answer the door to pass out candy :)
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


1 comments:
Amy I very excited for you. I am praying for a miracle and a baby you can finally hold in your arms.
Post a Comment