Had another sonogram today. Size and heartbeat look good. I was supposed to meet with my specialist doc but appointments were running an hour behind for sonograms and my doc had to leave by the time I was finished with sono. SO, I have to go back Monday afternoon to meet with the doctor. I just feel so blessed we have made it to this point. My friend C.M. found out today that she lost both of her babies. When I was leaving the office, I saw another IVF patient leave in tears. So I am so thankful that we have made it this far. And remain cautiously optimistic for the future.
For now, here is baby Hill at 9 weeks
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


5 comments:
I am so happy and excited for you.
I am very sad for the other IVF ladies who haven't had the success that you have.
I keep praying for you guys and wishing you the absolute best. Only, what? 3 more weeks until the 2nd tri. That's fantastic!!
Amy. I stop by here from time to time to check on you and I want you to know I am so excited for you! Will keep praying for your sweet one. :)
Great news!! Sorry about your friend. How far along was she? Hope your pregnancy continues to do well!
What a beautiful sight!
thanks everyone! Yes, I am getting close to 2nd trimester and can't wait! my friend did her embryo transfer the same day I did, so she was also 9 weeks along when she found out her sad news.
I appreciate everyone's thoughts & Prayers!
Post a Comment