199 days until the bean's due date! I can't believe I am almost 12 weeks. My OB appointment is a week from today. Excited and nervous to see what all that entails. I have only been sick once in the last week so I am thinking morning sickness may be on the way out.
In other news, Rick & I went to the lake over the weekend & buried Libby. It was sad, but we made it through. I have a picture I want to post but unfortunately still having some computer issues. Hopefully I can post it soon! Molly (our chocolate lab) has really stepped up & has become Rick's new shadow. I am so thankful we have her.
1989 Taylor Swift Inspired Birthday Party
-
Celebrate with a 1989 Taylor Swift inspired birthday party blending
beach-blue details, New York City style, shimmer decor and themed desserts.
The post ...
7 hours ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment