I met with my specialist yesterday and all is well! He said he doesn't worry about his patients after 10 weeks (which I will be end of this week) and when the hcg is over 100,000. Mine was 141,000 a couple weeks ago. So I will be moving on to see an OB for my next appointment in 3 weeks. I am hopeful that I will finally get the opportunity to hear our little one's heartbeat! My next milestone that I can't wait to make is the 2nd trimester. Looking forward to more energy & less nausea. But at least I know those are good signs that baby is growin'!
Serving 16 Sweet 16 Tennis Club Party
-
Sweet 16 tennis party with pink and green decor, poolside backdrop, custom
treats, and stylish Serving 16 party details.
The post Serving 16 Sweet 16 Ten...
3 months ago


4 comments:
YAY!!!! so cool!!!
Excellent news! So happy for you. All will be well! XX
Congrats! This is so very exciting!
Great news! So glad everything is going ok!
Post a Comment